Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Room


When I first watched this movie I have to admit I didn't know what I was experiencing.  I had heard it was a cult favorite... and found myself talking about it for a couple of days trying to make sense out of it.  The second and third viewing had me even more mesmerized.  Do yourself a favor and just watch it but don't blame me if you never get those two hours back.  Don't get me wrong... it's bad... I mean really bad but so bad it's rather good.  If you're a person who likes a good storyline, character development, good acting and a plot it's probably not for you.  You might even have nightmares for a few days trying to get Johnny's accent and weird persona out of your head.  This film is perfect with a group of friends... you won't stop laughing at how bad it is.  You've been warned......

No comments:

Post a Comment